Acts Signature Hospice
offer Acts Signature Hospice s physical, spiritual and emotional comfort and care for those individuals with terminal illnesses, their families and caregivers. Acts Signature Hospice is available in all care levels at our eight Pennsylvania retirement communities. Plus, the service is available to non-Acts residents out in the community.*
Learn more about Acts Signature Hospice care:
- Our team provides expert pain and symptom management, all medications and equipment needed for comfort, plus respite and bereavement support for families and caregivers.
- As needed, our team includes: your personal physician, the hospice medical director, hospice nurses, home health aides, social worker, chaplain, volunteers and other ancillary therapists.
- We provide hospice care across all disciplines as often as needed, in both in-patient or in-home settings.
- All programs offer expertise for individuals with dementia.
For more information on Acts Signature Hospice, contact:
Acts Signature Hospice 1936 West Point Pike West Point, PA 19486 267-350-7200 Or for Delaware area residents:
Acts Signature Hospice Delaware
726 Loveville Road, Suite 3000
Hockessin, DE 19707
* Services and availability may vary from community to community. Please speak to a community Life Care Consultant or representative for details. You can also learn more by reading our hospice frequently asked questions.
Thank you for your interest in Acts Signature Care and Community Services! We are happy to help you or a loved one find the services you need. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information regarding your request.
Have more questions about hospice? Read our Hospice FAQ.