Can our Vero Beach assisted living facility help your loved one? Indian River Estates offers services designed to help those who require a higher level of care, and need assistance with activities of daily living. And, although you may know of Indian River Estates as an independent living community, we are happy to announce that assisted living services at Indian River Estates are available to everyone – not just current residents!
Our Vero Beach assisted living center offers personalized assistance and 24 hour care, as well as additional services like specialized memory care and medical rehabilitation. Our facility also features amenities like private suites, full baths, daily housekeeping, linen services, and much more.
View our Florida Visitation Policy.
What is Assisted Living Care?
Assisted living provides attentive, personalized support with daily living activities in a secure, homelike setting. Seniors who are still partially independent but do need some assistance with tasks like bathing, dressing and housekeeping could benefit from assisted living care.
Not Sure if Assisted Living is Right for You or Your Loved One? Call Acts Now to Learn More: 772-770-1900
Person-centered Care at Indian River Estates
We value the input of our residents and their loved ones when it comes to receiving long-term care. We call it the Acts Signature Care experience:
- Our Vero Beach assisted living facility provides personalized care and flexibility — more than other facilities delivering care at predetermined schedules.
- Highly trained senior health services staff work with you to choose mealtimes, bedtimes, bath times, wake-up times, and even when medication is dispensed.
- The design is relaxing, inviting and homelike.
- Meals are served in lovely dining rooms instead of bedside trays.
Indian River Estates Assisted Living Benefits
Healthcare professionals provide assisted living services such as:
- Private suites that can be personalized for the patient. These feature a private bath, cable TV, and an emergency call system.
- Three delicious and nutritious meals a day, as well as snacks available throughout the day and night.
- A program of activities offering meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Fitness and brain health programs.
Other Senior Health Services
Rehab services help individuals improve their health and function. Services are administered in a short-term or outpatient setting:
- Occupational and physical therapy increases resident mobility, functional capability, and confidence, and reduces the risk of falls.
- Speech therapy helps by addressing swallowing disorders, speech, and cognitive difficulties.
- We restore function for individuals who’ve had joint replacement or orthopedic surgery or have arthritis.
- We have programs to manage complex diseases, neurologically based disorders, chronic pain, and balance issues.
- All programs offer expert help for individuals with dementia.
Supporting Brain Health
Acts is committed to supporting brain health, as well as minimizing risk for dementia and providing best practice services and supports to those experiencing cognitive changes due to dementia. We can help maintain your health and independence, which increases peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Learn About THRIVE For Better Health!
Many residents across Acts have participated in THRIVE (Therapy Helping Residents with Independence and Vitality Effectively) screenings. This special program serves as Acts Rehabilitation Department's core program. Watch the video below to learn more.
Indian River Estates Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Care Address
2250 Indian Creek Blvd W,
Vero Beach, FL 32966