Do you or a family member require daily assistance or a higher level of care? Do you want to know if assisted living or skilled nursing care is the right choice for you? Spring House Estates in Lower Gwynedd, PA, offers private pay assisted living and skilled nursing care, based on the same high standards of care that we've offered to members of retirement communities for years.
Spring House Estates is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and provides specialized daily living assistance as well as nursing care and treatment. This Lower Gwynedd, PA facility provides assisted living and skilled nursing care, as well as specialized memory care services, and has received outstanding quality ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Treatments CMS.
There are private suites, complete baths, walk-in showers, large windows with plenty of natural light, daily housekeeping, linen services, and much more.
This Lower Gwynedd facility’s skilled nursing center also offers individualized care, 24-hour monitoring, and specialized care plans suited to each patient's specific needs. Read on for more detail about how we can help.
What is Assisted Living Care?
Assisted living provides a comfortable, home-like atmosphere where residents receive personalized assistance with everyday activities. Assisted living is usually the best option for seniors who are still reasonably self-sufficient but need some help with tasks like bathing, dressing and housekeeping.
What is Skilled Nursing Care?
Skilled nursing care is the best alternative for people who need more intensive medical treatment from licensed health professionals. Skilled nursing care is typically only temporary, with the goal of rehabilitating the patient in order to return to a residential setting such as assisted living or even independent living.
Don't Know Which Service is Best for Your Loved One? For More Information on Lower Gwynedd Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Other Senior Health Services, Please Call:
Person-centered Care at Spring House Estates
Residents and their families have a say in how they receive long-term care. You may refer to it as a gift, but we call it our Acts Signature Care experience. Residents and their families receive a sense of security by being including in the care decisions.
Here are some examples of how this works:
- Mealtimes, bedtimes and wake-up times are all determined in collaboration with senior health care specialists. You can also plan bathing days and times, as well as have meds delivered at a preferred schedule.
- This means patients receive more personalized care and flexibility than other facilities that stay on a fixed schedule.
- Other benefits include serving meals in beautiful dining rooms instead of on bedside trays.
- This gives residents more options and input to increase their chances of remaining engaged, healthy and happy.
- We also have memory care neighborhoods, which are designed to support brain health and those who are experiencing cognitive changes because of dementia.
Spring House Estates Assisted Living Benefits
Spring House Estates' assisted living facility offers individualized assistance with daily activities. The services and amenities include:
Caring healthcare professionals offer one-on-one support with daily routines, as well as security, peace of mind, and a warm, home-like setting.
Lower Gwynedd, PA assisted living services include:
- Professional staff readily accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Private suites with cable TV, a private bath and an emergency call system that can be customized for the patient
- Three tasty and healthy meals served each day, as well as snacks throughout the day and night
- Programs that promote physical and mental health
- An activity program that promotes community involvement and socialization
Lower Gwynedd, PA Skilled Nursing Benefits
Spring House Estates offers both short-term and long-term care options as needed. Benefits include:
- Consistent nurse staffing, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, who get to know the patients on a more individual basis
- Medical rehabilitation programs designed for the patient's specific needs, including physical, speech, and occupational therapy as examples of licensed services
- Fitness and brain health programs
- Private and semi-private accommodations that are individually tailored
Other Senior Health Services
In a short-term or outpatient environment, rehab services assist people who want to enhance their health and function.
Learn more about our rehabilitation services:
- Programs to manage complex diseases, neurological disorders, chronic pain, and balance issues are available.
- Occupational and physical therapy promotes residents' mobility, functional ability, and confidence, as well as lowering their risk of falling.
- Speech therapy can help with swallowing problems, speech problems, and cognitive problems.
- For people with dementia, all programs provide expert assistance.
- For people who have had a joint replacement or orthopedic surgery, or who have arthritis, there are programs to help them regain function.
Supporting Brain Health
Spring House Estates and Acts Retirement-Life Communities is committed to enhancing brain health, lowering dementia risk, and offering best-in-class services and supports to persons suffering from dementia-related cognitive difficulties. We can assist patients in maintaining their independence and quality of life, providing greater peace of mind to them and their loved ones.
Learn About THRIVE For Better Health!
A huge number of residents have benefited from THRIVE (Therapy Helping Residents with Independence and Vitality Effectively) screenings across Acts communities. Watch the video below to learn more.
Spring House Estates Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Care Address
728 Norristown Rd
Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002