When you move into one of Acts’ senior living communities, you’re not joining just one fabulous, resort-style community. You’re joining an extended family of 26 fabulous campuses in nine states along the east coast. That means you can visit and vacation at some of the best retirement communities in the United States with ease.
Acts senior living facilities: Where loving-kindness lives
Acts as an organization is mission driven, founded on a deep belief in honesty and respect, the dignity of each person, and the power of loving-kindness. The most common reasons residents cite for choosing Acts are the warmth and welcome they experience when visiting.
The top-notch amenities you'd expect from the best retirement communities
Fine dining, beautiful accommodations, recreational spaces such as outdoor sports areas, swimming pools, and fitness centers with fitness classes -- it's all here. And then some.
Peace of mind - and health
As a continuing care retirement community, Acts provides on-premise healthcare that escalates as your needs do, without your costs increasing. We also provide transportation to doctors and other medical facilities if necessary. So you can enjoy the retirement lifestyle you've always dreamed of, without having to worry about the future.
26 Resort‐style Campuses Across 9 States
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in Alabama
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in Delaware
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in Florida
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in Georgia
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in Maryland
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in New Jersey
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in North Carolina
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in Pennsylvania
- Acts Retirement-Life Communities in South Carolina
Resort‐style Communities By State
- Lanier Village Estates, Gainesville, GA
New Jersey Communities
- The Evergreens, Moorestown, NJ
South Carolina Communities
- Park Pointe Village, Rock Hill, SC