Park Pointe Village provides expert care to residents of Rock Hill, South Carolina and the surrounding area who require a higher level of care, such as assisted living or skilled nursing services. You may know us as a retirement community that provides healthcare, but our revered health services are available to anyone in need, not just residents.
Point Park Village provides nursing care and therapy around the clock, as well as personalized daily living assistance. We provide specialized memory care in addition to traditional assisted living services, and we have received top quality ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Additionally, our assisted living facility in Rock Hill features private suites with full baths, walk-in showers, and even daily housekeeping and linen services. In fact, our skilled nursing center provides personalized care and 24/7 monitoring, as well as individualized care programs tailored to the patient's specific needs. Continue reading to learn more about how we can assist you.
What is Assisted Living Care?
Assisted living offers customized and attentive assistance with daily activities in a comfortable and secure setting. Assisted living is usually the best option for seniors who are still somewhat self-sufficient but require assistance with dressing, bathing, scheduling prescription medications, and other similar tasks.
What is Skilled Nursing Care?
Patients who require more extensive medical care benefit from skilled nursing care. Certified health professionals administer this usually short-term form of care with the goal of rehabilitating the patient so they can return to a home setting.
Are you uncertain which service would be best for your loved one? To Learn More About Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Other Senior Health Services in Rock Hill, Call Us 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week: 803-327-4723
Person-centered Care at Park Pointe Village? Take a photo tour.
Our residents and their families have a say in how long-term care is provided to them. This is what the Acts Signature Care experience is all about. We give you and your loved ones the opportunities to contribute in care decisions, allowing you to relax. This is what it means:
- This Rock Hill assisted living and skilled nursing facility provides more personalized care and flexibility than facilities that provide care according to a set schedule. Memory care neighborhoods are located in these areas to help people maintain their mental health.
- Our professional team can assist you in determining mealtimes, bedtimes, and wake-up times. Patients can choose when and how they bathe, as well as have medications dispensed according to their daily schedules.
- The spacious settings were created to be relaxing, inviting, and cozy. There are numerous opportunities for meaningful participation and socialization.
- Meals are served in elegant dining rooms rather than on trays next to the bed. Residents will have more opportunities to stay active and happy as a result.
Rock Hill Assisted Living Benefits
This Rock Hill assisted living facility offers individualized assistance with daily activities. The services and amenities include:
- Spacious suites with a private bath, cable television, and an emergency call system
- Three nutritious meals served each day, as well as healthy and delectable snacks available at all times of the day and night.
- Professional staff accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- A full schedule of activities that encourage meaningful interaction and socialization
- Programs for physical fitness and mental well-being
Rock Hill, SC Skilled Nursing Benefits
Park Pointe Village's senior skilled nursing care center offers short-term or long-term care as needed.
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapists provide rehabilitation and restorative services
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Consistent, round-the-clock nurse staff that gets to know the patients on a more personal level
- Activity program that encourages meaningful interaction and socialization
- Programs that promote physical fitness and mental well-being
Other Senior Health Services
In a short-term or outpatient setting, rehabilitation services assist patients to help improve their health and function.
How rehabilitation services can help:
- Physical and occupational therapy can improve a resident's mobility, functional capability, and self-confidence while also lowering the risk of falling.
- Speech therapy aids in the treatment of swallowing disorders, as well as speech and cognitive difficulties.
- We help people who have had joint replacements, orthopedic surgery, or arthritis regain function.
- Neurological disorders, chronic pain, complex diseases, and balance issues are all treated.
- Individuals with dementia can benefit from all programs.
Supporting Brain Health
Park Pointe Village is dedicated to promoting brain health, reducing dementia risk, and assisting those who are experiencing cognitive changes as a result of dementia. We also assist patients in maintaining their health and independence, which gives them a sense of peace.
Learn About THRIVE For Better Health!
THRIVE (Therapy Helping Residents with Independence and Vitality Effectively) screenings have been attended by many residents across Acts. The Acts Rehabilitation Department's core program is this special program. To learn more, watch the video below.
Park Pointe Village Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Care Address
3025 Chesbrough Blvd
Rock Hill, South Carolina 29732