If your loved one needs a higher level of care, Bayleigh Chase can help.
Located in Easton, Maryland, Bayleigh Chase offers assisted living and skilled nursing services that include 24-hour nursing care and therapy, as well as help with activities of daily living.
You may know us as a retirement community, but the same great healthcare offered to our Life Care residents is now available to anyone who could benefit from the care and support of a loving community. Our Easton facility offers skilled nursing care and assisted living, as well as other services including memory care. And we have earned top quality ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Assisted living suites are private with full baths and walk-in showers, plus daily housekeeping, linen services and many more great amenities.
What is Assisted Living Care?
Assisted living is personalized care designed to help patients with daily living activities. Services are administered in a secure, homelike setting. Typically, assisted living is the best choice for seniors who are still partially independent, but do need some assistance with tasks like bathing, dressing and housekeeping.
What is Skilled Nursing Care?
Skilled nursing care is ideal for patients requiring more significant medical care administered by certified health professionals. Most often, skilled nursing care is temporary, with the goal being to rehabilitate the patient for a return to assisted living or independent living.
Not Sure Which Service is Right for Your Loved One? Call Us Now to Learn About Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Other Senior Health Services in Easton: 410-822-8888
Person-centered Care at Bayleigh Chase
Our residents and their loved ones have a say in how they receive long-term care. We call it our Acts Signature Care experience; you’ll call it a blessing. We give you and your loved ones the freedom to participate fully in care decisions, providing peace of mind to our residents and families:
- Their Easton, MD assisted living and skilled nursing facilities provide more personalized care and flexibility than others that stick to predetermined schedules of care. These areas feature specialized memory care neighborhoods with a goal of supporting brain health and supporting those experiencing cognitive changes due to dementia.
- Highly trained senior health services staff work with you to help decide mealtimes, bedtimes and wake-up times. You can also choose bathing days and times and arrange to have medications dispensed according to daily routines. Plus, there are many opportunities for meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Our spacious setting is designed to be relaxing, inviting and homelike. Our living rooms and recreation areas encourage socialization.
- We serve meals in lovely dining rooms, not on bedside trays. We know giving residents more choices and more input gives you or your loved one more ways to stay engaged, healthy and happy.
Bayleigh Chase Assisted Living Benefits
Our Easton assisted living facility provides personalized support in a safe, secure, homelike setting. Bayleigh Chase assisted living services include:
- Private suites that can be personalized for the patient, featuring cable TV, a private bath, and an emergency call system.
- Three delicious and nutritious meals a day, as well as snacks available throughout the day and night.
- Professional staff available to assist 24/7.
- Activities designed to offer meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Brain health and fitness programs.
Bayleigh Chase Skilled Nursing Benefits
The Easton, MD skilled nursing center offers both short-term and long-term care options as needed. Benefits of skilled nursing care include:
- Medical rehabilitation programs designed around the patient’s needs. Services can include licensed physical, speech and occupational therapy.
- Personalized private and semi-private accommodations.
- 24/7 nursing care from a caring, professional staff.
- A variety of socialization programs designed to engage patients.
- Fitness and brain health programs.
Other Senior Health Services
Rehabilitation services are intended to improve a patient’s health and function in a short-term or outpatient setting.
Such services include:
- Physical and occupational therapy to increase mobility and confidence, as well as reduce the risk of falls.
- Speech therapy to aid with swallowing disorders, speech and cognitive difficulties.
- Help for patients who recently had joint replacement or orthopedic surgery or who have arthritis.
- Programs to assist with managing complex diseases, chronic pain, neurologically based disorders, and balance issues.
Supporting Brain Health
Bayleigh Chase supports brain health and minimizing the risk for dementia by offering best practice services and support to those experiencing cognitive changes. We help patients maintain their health and independence.
Learn About THRIVE For Better Health!
Many residents across Acts have participated in THRIVE (Therapy Helping Residents with Independence and Vitality Effectively) screenings. This program serves as the Acts Rehabilitation Department's core program. Watch the video below to learn more.
Bayleigh Chase Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Care Address
501 Dutchmans Ln
Easton, Maryland 21601