If your loved one requires help with activities of daily living and needs a higher level of care, such as assisted living and skilled care, The Evergreens in Moorestown can help. We offer 24-hour nursing care and therapy, as well as personalized assistance and support with daily living.
You may know of The Evergreens as an independent living retirement community, but it isn’t only our residents who benefit from superior health services — anyone in need of assisted living can move into our Moorestown facility.
We offer traditional assisted living as well as specialized memory care services, with top quality ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our assisted living includes all private suites with full bath and walk-in showers, feature large windows with plenty of natural night, and daily housekeeping and linen services are standard.
What is Assisted Living Care?
Assisted living helps patients with activities of daily living in a homelike, secure setting. Seniors who benefit the most from assisted living often still have some independence, but require help with tasks such as dressing, bathing, and scheduling prescription medication.
What is Skilled Nursing Care?
Skilled nursing care is a temporary service that provides significant medical care. The ultimate goal of skilled nursing is to help patients following surgery or a hospital stay, so they can return to assisted living, or even independent living.
Not Sure Which Service is Appropriate for Your Loved One? Call Us Today to Learn About Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, and Other Senior Health Services in Moorestown: 856-439-2000
Person-centered Care at The Evergreens
The Acts Signature Care program means that patients and their family members have a say in how they receive long-term care. You have total freedom to participate in healthcare decisions:
- Our Moorestown, NJ assisted living and skilled nursing facility offers more flexibility and personalized care than other facilities that deliver care on predetermined schedules. Our facility also features specialized memory care neighborhoods designed to support brain health and help those with cognitive changes due to dementia.
- Family members and patients work with our staff to decide mealtimes, bedtimes, and wake-up times. You can also choose when medication is dispensed to the patient.
- Our spacious setting is relaxing and homelike, and common areas encourage socialization.
- Meals are served in dining rooms, not on bedside trays.
The Evergreens Assisted Living Benefits
Our Moorestown assisted living facility provides personalized support to each resident, and in a comfortable, homelike setting. The Evergreens assisted living services include:
- Well-appointed private suites that can be personalized for the patient, with amenities including a private bath, cable TV, and emergency call system.
- Three healthy and delicious meals served every day, with snacks available day and night.
- Professional staff on-hand 24 hours a day.
- Activities designed to stimulate meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Fitness and brain health programs.
The Evergreens Skilled Nursing Benefits
Benefits of our Moorestown. NJ skilled nursing care center:
- Rehabilitation services suited to each resident’s needs, including licensed physical, speech, and occupational therapies.
- Private and semi-private accommodations for every patient, with personalization options.
- 24/7 consistent nursing staff designed to help the patient and staff form a personal connection.
- A program of activities that offer meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Activities to promote fitness and brain health.
Additional Senior Health Services
Rehabilitation services help patients to improve health and function in a short-term or outpatient setting.
Rehabilitation services include:
- Physical therapy and occupational therapy to increase the patient’s mobility and functional capability, as well as improve their confidence and reduce the risk of falls.
- Speech therapy that helps with swallowing disorders, speech, and cognitive difficulties.
- Other rehab services including restoration of function following joint replacement or orthopedic surgery.
- Additional programs that help manage complex diseases, neurologically based disorders, chronic pain, and balance issues.
- All programs offer expertise for individuals with dementia.
Supporting Brain Health
The Evergreens is committed to supporting brain health, as well as minimizing risk for dementia and providing support to those experiencing cognitive changes due to dementia. We can help maintain your health and independence, which increases peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Learn About THRIVE For Better Health!
Many residents across Acts have participated in THRIVE (Therapy Helping Residents with Independence and Vitality Effectively) screenings. Acts’ THRIVE program serves as the Acts Rehabilitation Department's core program. Watch the video below to learn more.
The Evergreens Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Care Address
309 Bridgeboro Rd
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
Read about our infection protocols related to COVID-19 by clicking here.