When your loved one requires a higher level of care, Matthews Glen provides expert assisted living services to Matthews, NC and the surrounding area. We are proud to be part of the Matthews community and strive to provide the best possible care to seniors who require help with activities of daily living.
You may know Matthews Glen as a local retirement community, but you do not need to be a current resident in order to utilize the assisted living campus. Anyone in need can benefit from the superior health services provided. That includes important amenities like walk-in showers, full baths, daily housekeeping, and much more. In addition to 24-hour assisted living services, Matthews Glen also provides specialized memory care and rehabilitation.
What is Assisted Living Care?
Assisted living is attentive, personalized support with daily living activities in a secure, homelike setting. Assisted living is the right choice for seniors who are still somewhat independent but need help with activities like dressing, bathing, and staying regimented with prescription medicine routines.
Unsure if Assisted Living is Right for Your Loved One? Call Us 24/7 to Learn More: 704-845-5900
Person-centered Care at Matthews Glen
Assisted living residents and their loved ones always have a say in how they receive long term care. This is what we call the Acts Signature Care experience:
- Our Matthews assisted living facility provides more personalized care and flexibility compared to facilities that work from predetermined schedules.
- Residents and family members can decide mealtimes, bedtimes, and wake-up times. They can also choose bathing days and times as well as when medications should be dispensed.
- We also work to provide opportunities for meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Meals are not on beside trays; residents can enjoy meals in beautiful dining rooms among friends.
Matthews, North Carolina Assisted Living Benefits
At our Matthews assisted living residences, trained and compassionate healthcare experts provide attentive, personalized support with the activities of daily living.
Matthews Glen assisted living services include:
- Private suites featuring a cable TV, your own private bath, and emergency call system.
- Three nutritious meals served each day, and snacks available throughout the day and night.
- Professional staff available 24 hours a day.
- A full schedule of activities.
- Fitness and brain health programs to help promote wellness.
Other Senior Health Services
Rehabilitation services seek to improve health and function in a short-term or outpatient setting.
Rehabilitation services can help patients by:
- Increasing resident mobility, as well as functional capability and confidence, and reducing risk of falls.
- Helping with swallowing disorders, speech and cognitive difficulties through speech therapy.
- Restoring function after joint replacement or orthopedic surgery.
- Managing neurologically-based disorders, chronic pain, complex diseases, and balance issues.
- Assistance for individuals with dementia.
Supporting Brain Health
Acts, the organization behind Matthews Glen, is committed to supporting brain health by minimizing risk for dementia, as well providing services to those experiencing dementia. Acts also helps maintain your health and independence, which increases peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Learn About THRIVE For Better Health!
Many residents across Acts have participated in THRIVE (Therapy Helping Residents with Independence and Vitality Effectively) screenings. This special program serves as Acts Rehabilitation Department's core program. Watch the video below to learn more.
Fairhaven Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing Care Address
7200 3rd Ave
Sykesville, Maryland 21784