How Much Do Retirement Communities Cost?
If you’re close to retirement (or already retired), you may be thinking about moving to a senior community. And naturally, you’re wondering about the cost of retirement communities. Acts Retirement-Life Communities offer dozens of first-class amenities and services, and the Acts Life Care Plan means that your monthly fee never increases even just your future healthcare needs may change. But what will it cost you?
This is why Acts has created free retirement community pricing downloads for all 26 of our campuses. Our goal is to demonstrate to prospective residents that luxurious retirement living is affordable, and in some cases, may even cost less than maintaining your home (even if you don’t have a mortgage!).
Get Your Retirement Community Cost Download Now:
With 26 retirement campuses in 9 states, Acts has something for everyone. Check out our retirement community prices below:
- Cokesbury Village Pricing (Hockessin, DE)
- Country House Pricing (Wilmington, DE)
- Manor House Pricing (Seaford, DE)
- Azalea Trace Pricing (Pensacola, FL)
- Edgewater at Boca Pointe Pricing (Boca Raton, FL)
- Indian River Estates Pricing (Vero Beach, FL)
- St. Andrews Estates Pricing (Boca Raton, FL)
- Heron Point of Chestertown Pricing (Chestertown, MD)
- Buckingham's Choice Pricing (Adamstown, MD)
- Bayleigh Chase Pricing (Easton, MD)
- Fairhaven Pricing (Sykesville, MD)
- Brittany Pointe Estates Pricing (Lansdale, PA)
- Fort Washington Estates Pricing (Fort Washington, PA)
- Granite Farms Estates Pricing (Media, PA)
- Gwynedd Estates Pricing (Ambler, PA)
- Lima Estates Pricing (Media, PA)
- Normandy Farms Estates Pricing (Blue Bell, PA)
- Southampton Estates Pricing (Southampton, PA)
- Spring House Estates Pricing (Lower Gwynedd, PA)