For Adult Children
If you have an aging parent and are looking for advice on how to help them cope with everyday living, or to explore senior community options, or have questions about health, or anything else, please feel free to consult our resources below.
- Solutions for Loneliness in Aging Parents
- How to Talk to Aging Parents about Senior Living Options
- How to Cope with Aging Parents
- How to Help an Elderly Parent with Depression
- Taking Care of Elderly Parents at Home
- How to Know When Aging Parents Can’t Live Alone at Home Anymore
- Moving Elderly Parents Nearer to You
- What Facilities are There for Elderly People?
- Promoting Independence in the Elderly
- Checklist for Moving Aging Parents to a Retirement Community
- 5 Tips for Convincing Your Parents to Move to a Retirement Community
- What to Do If Your Elderly Parent Refuses Assisted Living
- When to Move from Independent to Assisted Living
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership
- Average Cost of Retirement Communities
- Tips for Transitioning into Retirement
- What is a Life Care Contract?