WillowBrooke Court Skilled Care
WillowBrooke Court is our senior skilled care center providing short-term or long-term care for as long as needed. And remember, Acts Signature Services are not only for current Acts residents!* Acts also has a commitment to supporting brain health, minimizing risk for dementia and providing best practice services and supports to those experiencing cognitive changes due to dementia.
Benefits of our skilled care center:
- Rehabilitation services and restorative programs available for each resident’s needs, including licensed physical, speech, and occupational therapists, and an on-site medical director.
- Private and semi-private accommodations that can be personalized.
- Consistent nurse staffing that is provided 24/7 with caring staff that get to know the seniors on a more personalized basis.
- A program of activities offering meaningful engagement and socialization.
- Fitness and brain health programs.
* Services and availability may vary from community to community. Please speak to a community Life Care Consultant or representative for details.
Thank you for your interest in Acts Signature Care and Community Services! We are happy to help you or a loved one find the services you need. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information regarding your request.