Acts Nurse Practitioner Program
Acts offers Nurse Practitioner services in all of its communities:
- Nurse Practitioners provide high-quality primary, acute, and specialty senior health care services
- All Nurse Practitioners have advanced clinical training with a master’s degree or doctorate
- Each brings a unique perspective to senior health services, placing emphasis on both care and cure
- Nurse Practitioners diagnose and manage acute, episodic and chronic illnesses
- Nurse Practitioners also focus on health promotion, disease prevention, health education and counseling, guiding seniors to make smarter health and lifestyle choices
Among their many services in the comfort and convenience of an Acts Retirement-Life Community, Nurse Practitioners:
- Order, perform, and interpret diagnostic studies, such as lab work and EKGs
- Diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, infections, and injuries
- Prescribe medication and other treatments
- Manage a senior’s care and provide referrals to other health care providers
- Provides all residents with urgent care visits to help prevent emergency room visits and hospitalizations
- Provide dementia-friendly support
Instead of just treating the illness, Acts Nurse Practitioners spend time treating the whole person, guiding our seniors in living a healthier lifestyle, all in the comfort of their home in an Acts Community.
Thank you for your interest in Acts Signature Care and Community Services! We are happy to help you or a loved one find the services you need. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information regarding your request.