Acts Legacy Foundation
Year-end is a great time to consider your gift and estate plans. End-of-year donations to Acts Legacy Foundation are crucial in meeting annual needs.
Remember, to be eligible for tax-deductions in April, your charitable donations must be completed by December 31! Of your total gift, 95% benefits your designated purpose, with the remaining 5% being used for administration of the charitable programs.
Click here to make your Annual Gift.
Consider these Ways to Give:
- Cash gifts, designated to the fund of your choice, are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Gifts made with assets other than cash, such as appreciated stocks or bonds may offer extra tax benefits.
- Since the IRA Charitable Rollover was made permanent, you can designate your distribution to Acts Legacy Foundation.
- Tribute Gifts are perfect for the person who has everything. Your gift in honor or memory of someone is a meaningful holiday gift.
Maximize your Impact!
- Many companies offer Matching Gifts for donations made by their employees and retirees. Contact your company to see if your gift might be matched.
- Make a Recurring Gift. Donations can be automatically billed to your credit card each month. Acts Retirement Life Communities residents can add a monthly donation to their maintenance statement.
- Giving Tuesday is the day the world joins for a meaningful purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving. Find out more at givingtuesday.org.