Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Acts Legacy Foundation

Annual Giving

Year-end is a great time to consider your gift and estate plans. End-of-year donations to Acts Legacy Foundation are crucial in meeting annual needs. 

Remember, to be eligible for tax-deductions in April, your charitable donations must be completed by December 31!  Of your total gift, 95% benefits your designated purpose, with the remaining 5% being used for administration of the charitable programs. 

Click here to make your Annual Gift.

Consider these Ways to Give:

  • Cash gifts, designated to the fund of your choice, are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
  • Gifts made with assets other than cash, such as appreciated stocks or bonds may offer extra tax benefits.
  • Since the IRA Charitable Rollover was made permanent, you can designate your distribution to Acts Legacy Foundation.
  • Tribute Gifts are perfect for the person who has everything. Your gift in honor or memory of someone is a meaningful holiday gift.

Maximize your Impact! 

  • Many companies offer Matching Gifts for donations made by their employees and retirees. Contact your company to see if your gift might be matched.
  • Make a Recurring Gift. Donations can be automatically billed to your credit card each month. Acts Retirement Life Communities residents can add a monthly donation to their maintenance statement.
  • Giving Tuesday is the day the world joins for a meaningful purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving. Find out more at

Acts Legacy Foundation appreciates your support throughout the year. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like more information about Acts Legacy Foundation or Ways to Give.