Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Acts Legacy Foundation

Every Gift Makes A Difference.

Checks can be made payable to Acts Legacy Foundation with the fund designation and/or tribute information on the memo line, or with an enclosed note. Contributions should be mailed to Acts Legacy Foundation at 420 Delaware Drive, PO Box 2222, Fort Washington, PA 19034. Residents can submit their gifts through their community business office. The business office staff will forward to the Foundation for processing and acknowledgment.

For tribute gifts, an acknowledgement will be sent to the honoree, their family, or whomever is requested. The gift amount will not be disclosed. 

For tax purposes, an annual summary of charitable gifts is sent to donors each January covering gifts for the previous year. Gifts of $50 or more are listed at the appropriate giving level in the Annual Donor Report, unless requested as anonymous. Of your total gift, 95% benefits your designated purpose, with the remaining 5% being used for administration of the charitable programs. 

To make a contribution or tribute gift with a credit card via our secured donation system, complete and submit the form below. The information you provide for charitable purposes is protected via VeriSign.   

  • Select the amount
  • Indicate if it is an honor or memorial gift
  • Select fund designation from the pull-down list, or indicate specific fund in the comments section
  • Enter personal and credit card information
  • Use the comments section to provide any additional information that will assist us in processing your gift

Acts Legacy Foundation (“ALF”) is a 501(c)(3) Delaware not-for-profit organization the supports the programs and mission of Acts Retirement-Life Communities, Inc. (“ARLC”), a Pennsylvania not-for-profit organization.  Financial and other information about ALF’s and ARLC’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Ray Boyle at 420 Delaware Drive, PO Box 2222, Fort Washington, PA 19034, phone number (877) 287-0799, website, or for residents of the following states, as stated below. Florida: FLORIDA REGISTRATION NUMBER: CH47258 AND CH665. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELPFLA, OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM.  REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Georgia: The following information will be sent upon request: (A) A full and fair description of the programs and activities of ALF; and (B) A financial statement or summary which shall be consistent with the financial statement required to be filed with the Secretary of State. Maryland: Copies of documents and information submitted by ALF are available for the costs of postage and copying, from the Maryland Secretary of State. New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET  REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT. North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 807-2214 (outside of North Carolina). The license is not an endorsement by the State. Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Acts Legacy Foundation, Inc. or Acts Retirement-Life Communities, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.