The Experience You Can Trust
Acts Retirement-Life Communities is the nation’s largest not-for-profit owner, operator and developer of continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs). Acts has a track record spanning more than 45 years of meeting the needs of older adults.
Acts Retirement-Life Communities:
- Features 27 campuses in nine states
- Serves more than 10,000 residents
- Employs nearly 7,000 team members
- Offers service options from Independent Living to higher levels of care, including Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Home Health and Hospice care
- As a not-for-profit organization, continually reinvests back into its communities for improvements and additional resident services, while our mission-driven philosophy enables us to attract employees with similar values
Learn more about our organization, including opportunities to join the Acts team, by exploring the options below.