Acts Signature Rehabilitation Services
With Acts Signature Rehabilitation Services, we tailor programs to help individuals improve health and function, in both short-term stay or outpatient settings. You don’t have to be an Acts resident to take advantage!*
Learn more about our rehabilitation services:
- Physical and occupational therapy increases resident mobility, functional capability and confidence, and reduces the risk of falls.
- Speech therapy addresses swallowing disorders, speech and cognitive difficulties.
- We restore function for individuals who’ve had joint replacement or orthopedic surgery or have arthritis.
- We have programs to manage complex diseases, neurologically based disorders, chronic pain, and balance issues.
* Services and availability may vary from community to community. Please speak to a community Life Care Consultant or representative for details.
Thank you for your interest in Acts Signature Care and Community Services! We are happy to help you or a loved one find the services you need. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you with more information regarding your request.