Acts Legacy Foundation
Donate to Acts Legacy Foundation
Please complete the form below to make your gift. Thank you!
Of your total gift, 95% benefits your designated purpose, with the remaining 5% being used for administration of the charitable programs.
Acts Legacy Foundation (“ALF”) is a 501(c)(3) Delaware not-for-profit organization the supports the programs and mission of Acts Retirement-Life Communities, Inc. (“ARLC”), a Pennsylvania not-for-profit organization. Financial and other information about ALF’s and ARLC’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Ray Boyle at 420 Delaware Drive, P.O. Box 2222, Fort Washington, PA 19034, phone number (877) 287-0799, website ActsLegacyFoundation.org, or for residents of the following states, as stated below. Florida: FLORIDA REGISTRATION NUMBER: CH47258 AND CH665. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELPFLA, OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Georgia: The following information will be sent upon request: (A) A full and fair description of the programs and activities of ALF; and (B) A financial statement or summary which shall be consistent with the financial statement required to be filed with the Secretary of State. Maryland: A copy of the current financial statements of Acts Legacy Foundation, Inc. is available by writing to Acts Legacy Foundation, PO Box 90, West Point, PA 19486-0090 or by calling 877-287-0799. Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are also available, for the cost of postage and copies, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 410-974-5535. New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT. North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989 (within North Carolina) or (919) 807-2214 (outside of North Carolina). The license is not an endorsement by the State. Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Acts Legacy Foundation, Inc. or Acts Retirement-Life Communities, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.