Acts Legacy Foundation
Annual Giving - Giving at Year-End
Since most people make charitable gifts at year-end, and with 2018 fast approaching, now is a great time to consider your gift and estate plans. End-of-year donations to Acts Legacy Foundation for the Samaritan, Benevolence and Heritage Funds are crucial in meeting the $1,700,000 in benevolent resident assistance provided in 2017. Remember, to be eligible for tax-deductions in April, your charitable donations must be completed by December 31!
Click here to make your 2017 Annual Gift.
Consider these Ways to Give:
- Cash gifts, designated to the fund of your choice, are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- Gifts made with assets other than cash, such as appreciated stocks or bonds may offer extra tax benefits.
- Since the IRA Charitable Rollover was made permanent, you can designate your distribution to Acts Legacy Foundation.
- Tribute Gifts are perfect for the person who has everything. Your gift in honor or memory of someone is a meaningful holiday gift.
Maximize your Impact!
- Many companies offer Matching Gifts for donations made by their employees and retirees. Contact your company to see if your gift might be matched.
- Make a Recurring Gift. Donations can be automatically billed to your credit card each month. Acts Retirement Life Communities residents can add a monthly donation to their maintenance statement.
- Giving Tuesday is November 28, 2017, the day the world joins for a meaningful purpose: to celebrate and encourage giving. Find out more at givingtuesday.org.
- AmazonSmile is a unique way to support Acts Retirement-Life Communities. Start your shopping at amazonsmile.com in support of Acts. Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase.
Acts Legacy Foundation appreciates your support throughout the year. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or would like more information about Acts Legacy Foundation or Ways to Give.